Craig R. Bollinger Research Grant
The Craig R. Bollinger Memorial Research Grant (for work leading to a Doctoral Dissertation) is a competitive grant awarded to assist students in defraying research expenses. Up to three grants of $2,000.00 (maximum) are awarded each fall and spring semester by a committee of UMass graduate students, faculty and staff.
Grant applications will be evaluated based on the following criteria:
- Did the applicant adhere to application instructions (page limits, required attachments, etc.)?
- Are the budget items listed linked to completion of the thesis/dissertation?
- Will the budget item(s) assist in the completion of the thesis/dissertation?
- Is the research topic something that will add to the applicant’s field of study?
- Is this cutting edge research that will benefit UMass Boston?
Application Available: March 24, 2014
Deadline to submit: April 21, 2014 at 11:45pm
Log in to the SA Groups website at http://www.clubs.umb.edu. (Directions on how to log in are available here: http://gsaumb.wordpress.com/graduate-student-resources/sa-groups-how-to). Once you are logged in, click on “Organizations” and search for/click on the Graduate Student Assembly. From the Graduate Student Assembly home page, click on “Forms” and then select the Bollinger application form. Detailed application instructions are included with the online forms. All application forms must be completed and submitted online. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.